NFHF is Accepting Applications for our Board of Directors!
Board Members advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of Northshore Families Helping Families (NFHF) to support the organization’s mission and needs.
Board Member duties include:
* Provide leadership and advisement
* Develop and oversee governance and operational policies and procedures
* Monitor financial stability of NFHF
* Ensure NFHF has adequate resources by engaging in fund development, including identifying prospects and soliciting support
* Assist in identifying and recruiting board members, officers and committee members
* Represent NFHF to stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the organization
The Board of Directors meets 6 times per year on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Meetings typically last 1 to 2 hours. The length of term is 3 years or until a successor is elected.
If you are interested in joining Northshore Families Helping Families Board of Directors, please complete the Board Member Nomination Form and return it to Sue Ellen Stewart by Friday, August 8th. Contact Sue Ellen Stewart for more information about NFHF or the Board of Directors – email@example.com (985) 875-0511 (phone) or (985) 875-9979 (fax).